So, who knows- but I think today will be our little guy's birthday. It started with Sunday morning at about 2:40- labor contractions. They were strong, but inconsistent. I only had about six, and they were gone 7am. Last night..... contractions started at 1:20am and were pretty consistently 15 mins. apart, until they decided to end a 4:55Am. I was obviously watching the clock! I haven't had any more-BUMMER! I have my last doctor appointment at 4:30, so I guess we'll see. But I do have the feeling that it will be today, so wish me luck.
And thank you Sharon for watching Brecken so Lane and I could sleep after a rough night!!!! We will need to be rest for what lies ahead!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Literally, today is the day... I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
TOMORROW!!!! Its my birthday! It can be my birthday present from you! If you were truly my friend you will avoid those pushing urges!!!! hahaha I love you!
Wahooo! Good luck, Kim!! Wishing you a pain-free, fast-but-not-TOO-fast, sweet delivery ;)
I hope it's today!! Can't wait to meet him...Keep us posted!
Good luck!! The waiting game is always SO FUN but at least the reward is worth it! We're excited to meet your new little guy but Anna is so sad to lose her primary teacher.
Good Luck Can't wait to see him..post pic. asap
So, was yesterday the day? I'm SO EXCITED!!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, ETC!
Post a Comment