My due date in next friday, the 16th, but the doctor said on Monday that I should expect this baby any day- so, we'll see. I have just been racing around trying to make sure everything is ready: that we have a stocked fridge, have t.p. and all necessities (t.m.i.!), a clean house, a packed suitcase, car seat ready to go, bills paid up to date, plans for Brecken, and on and on and on. Doesn't help that I have been in spring cleaning mode!
We are ready and beyond excited for our little guy, but cannot decide on a name even if our lives depended on it. We have a couple that we like, but I don't like Lane's favorite and vice-versa. Everyone, including us, will be surprised!
We'll update when he arrives!



4 comments:
Can't wait!!! LOL on the Brecken pic...that's so cute! =) When the baby comes, call if you need someone to watch them while you nap,or clean, or whatever! =)
Kimberly! I was thinking about you YESTERDAY! and was like, oh my gosh, she's having a baby REALLY soon! I'm glad to see things are going well and I probably wont be able to talk to you any time soon since your hands are full but maybe in a month or so we can actually talk on the phone like FRIENDS do and we can catch up!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update your blog after the baby is born so we know the name, stats, and how you guys are doing!!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!
OMG!! Your baby belly is giant, haha! :-) Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks... I'll be sad to not see that belly by the time I get there though; but hey, then I get to meet the new little guy by then instead... he's going to be just as adorable as Brecken! I'm looking forward to seeing what name he ends up getting LOL. Thanks for updating your blog... I just went through and read and saw all the new pics -- you guys have been having so much fun! Love you guys!!!!!! -Ingrid
ok.. that is pretty darling Kim.
Post a Comment