CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Shower


My amazing friends, Sharon and Stacia, hosted a baby shower for me last month. It was wonderful and sure help to make it a reality that I am going to have a little one again- a little boy- Wow!!!
Aunt Jeanie made Brecken's day by surprising her with a baby stroller, playpen, highchair, and car seat, ....and of course, and little baby boy. Brecken loved it and has been playing "Mom" ever since. What good practice.... not to mention- ADORABLE!!! She named her baby Rex (her name pick for our baby).

Sharon and I- both expecting. Obviously, I will be having mine sooner! She is expecting a little boy too- my little guy's future best friend! Somehow I didn't get a picture with Stacia- I love you too!


It was soo great to have soo many friends and family come- I feel so loved!!!










Now, fully prepared for baby!






Thanks again to Stacia and Sharon, and everyone that was able to come!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

It was a really great turn out for your shower! Thanks for letting us host!

Life Happens TOO fast