CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Quick Update


No baby yet! Yesterday was the official due date- I can't believe I passed it. I've had contractions, but they decide to go away. I really hope he comes this weekend... but, I'm okay and in good spirits. I've done all I can to get things started- walk the mall, the park, the neighborhood, the riverfront, Home Depot, Ashley's, Kelley's, and the tulip festival where I also went on a tractor ride, but to no avail! Wish me luck that it will be today! I guess the last posting ruined my chances!


The trip to the tulip festival was our little preschool fieldtrip. Here are some pics:


















It was soo beautiful and fun... and the weather was perfect!!!!

6 comments:

makana said...

Oh i want to see that!

cambridgeclan said...

You look great! Good luck getting that sweet baby here. I am enjoying my new little one and it is fun to see everyone else with their new babies.

Stacia said...

I can't believe you still haven't had him!! Any day now!

Brady and Rachel said...

You mean that cowride didn't do it??!! :) If that didn't, then he is bound and determined to come when HE is ready, not when you are. :) Glad to hear you are in good spirits. And I'm hoping this I'm just now seeing this from saturday, maybe you have already had him, but if not, soon enough right? Not what you want to hear, but hang in there. :) Call me anytime!

Jenn said...

Looks like you had a great time at the Tulip Festival... I wish we could go. I hope your little man comes soon. Keep us updated! Good luck!!!

Jaynie said...

What a great photo op. I am jealous. The tulips are stunning! Almost as amazing as the little girl there surrounding!

Life Happens TOO fast