Lane, Kimberly, little Brecken, & baby Park
Brecken: "You a boy?"
Mom: "No!!!"
Brecken: "You a boy!!!"
& it goes round 'n round! She giggles & thinks it is the funniest- becoming a little teaser!
******************
If Brecken hands you anything (even if you don't need/want it): "Say gank-you"! Isn't that cute!
******************
Funny for now:
We were driving in the car when the little one in the back got a little attitude:
Brecken: " You go to time-out Mom"
Mom: "That is not nice, Brecken"
Brecken: "You go to time-out... you go to time-out RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW! You go to time-out RIGHT NOW!"
Papa: "Brecken, we don't talk like that- it's not nice."
Brecken's reply: "NO- you go to TIME-OUT RIGHT NOW... RIGHT NOW!"
Now Lane and I are trying to keep our composure and tell her that is not the way we act but neither of us could keep a straight face. We had to keep turning our heads to hide our laughs. I had tears streaming down my face it was so funny.
By the way- she went to time-out when we got home!
Brecken's joke:
Guess What???
What?
Chicken butt!!!
These are sometimes the first words out of her mouth in the morning!- Cute
*****
Lane is helping Brecken do a somersault. She says, "Be nice Papa... be nice to my neck."
The funniest part- she is dead serious when she says it.
3 comments:
7 years??? I cannot believe it! Seems like just a month ago Lane brought you to Salem to go camping with us. How time flies! Lane, Thanks for marrying one that's only slightly younger, skinnier, smarter, and more creative than me. I think I'll keep her! ;)
YAY! That's so crazy! I'm so happy you're happy and that life turned out the way you wanted! Email me your email address! (My blog is private now!) melissakaupanger@yahoo.com
We need to waaaaaay catch up!!
Happy late anniversary to you guys! What a cute family you guys have now!!
Post a Comment