CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ingrid & boys

Happy Birthday to Ingrid and Jared (Aug. 1 &2). Yes... Ingrid went into labor at her own birthday party and had Jared the next day....& now he is a teenager!


To end our trip with the boys, with met up with Ingrid in Medford. We spent the night at Lane's sister house, and went out the next morning to celebrate Ingrid's birthday. Brecken sang "Happy Birthday" so loud and cute that everyone in the restaurant turned around and listened and then applauded her. She was soo proud- it was absolutely adorable. Sorry Ingrid, but now I know that our camera does not take video with sound- LAME!!! Happy Birthday again- I'm glad we were able to meet up for a mini-visit!

After breakfast we went to the Rogue River and waded and played a little. I didn't take very many pics, I guess most my energy went to staying cool and keeping Brecken hydrated.


Last Wednesday, I took Raistlin and Jared, and Vaughn's boys, Devin and Logan to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) and they all loved it. It is all hands on science stuff- really neat.



Getting puffed with smoke
Water rockets

Building an arch
Playing Connect Four against each other with robot arms
Playdough and water fun

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun! I'm glad again that the boys came out and stayed with you guys... I love seeing more pics - that science place looks really cool :-) I wish so bad that the video (w/ sound) worked w/ Brecken singing Happy Birthday --- that was flat out a highly PRICELESS moment... she's is soooo adorable!!!! It was great to see you guys and hang out at the river... must do it again soon!

Love you guys,
Ingrid

Life Happens TOO fast