That is what we heard when she woke up, followed by, "I'm 3 years old!" No wonder she had a hard time going to bed last night. The excitement got the best of her!
Happy Birthday Brecken!!!The happiest girl in the world. I declare myself the best mom in the world- look at that cake!!! I made it last night, and this morning I hear, "It's my birthday- I get a Tinkerbell cake now!" I was going to keep it a surprise until tonight. I opened the fridge when she was out of the room, but then I had to get one more thing for breakfast and she saw it. oh well! Now the excitement for the cake and party can last all day!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
"It's my birthday today!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sooooo frickin' cute!!! Happy Birthday Brecken :-) That cake is so awesome... good job Kim! You ought to think about opening a shop... that thing could win awards!
Love you guys!!!!!!!
-Ingrid
Happy Birthday Brecken! That is quite the fancy cake...nice job Kim! We're excited to come celebrate with Brecken tonight!
Love that cake!!! You're amazing! Happy Birthday Brecken!!!
Post a Comment