CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Mr. & Mrs.

Kimberly Johnson became Mrs. Kimberly Foulger on March 18, 2004... Today is our 5 year anniversary. So much has happened in these five years- I can't believe how time goes. Note: This is our "song"

Lane- I love you! You are so wonderful. Thank you for all you do. You are such a wonderful husband and father. I made a good choice! I love you, I love you, I love you. XOXOXO



5 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary! I just can't believe how the years fly. Give your little bug a hug for us!

Crystal said...

how cute are you guys!! :) and i LOVE your dress! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! hope it was a good one.

Melissa K said...

hey kimberly! i don't have time to call you today, but i just want you to know that i'm thinking about you, and i hope you have a great birthday!!!

Brady and Rachel said...

Kim,Thanks again for the beautiful clothes. I love them. Also, I talked to Brady and it turns out that his boss's wife it wanting to do more of a couples shower for the employees, so that Brady can be a part of it (as much as he really wants to. lol). Just thought I would let you know, but please don't feel obligated to have to do one for me. Thanks for being such a great friend.

Life Happens TOO fast