CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Daddy's little girl




Lucky her... she looks cute in anything!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such CUTE pictures!!! She's sooo adorable... luv the bug outfit :-) Awesome idea to put together a blog... that is a lot easier for sure than sending individual emails. I'll keep checking back to see updates... can't wait to see you guys for the Holidays!!!!!!!!!

Love you,
Ingrid

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...Isn't that so darn cute. I am talking about Brecken and Kim. Lane on the other hand...well let's just say that he is...well...nevermind. It's great to finally see some pictures on the world wide web. Definitely, a good looking family. I'm glad to see you are doing well. My family sends their love.

West

Anonymous said...

So, Kim, it only took me a week to finally sneak a peek. I love the lady bug !!! Precious! It sure is nice to feel connected. I must say, I think Brecken looks very, very girlish. No mistaken that feminine face. Up load a pic your girl in her new pony tails, will ya?
Lots of love,
Jaynie

Life Happens TOO fast